Wednesday, May 9, 2018

a door closes

so....
first of all welcome to this blog. My first...so be patient.

When Yahoogroups went to shit I looked for a venue to post my Age Regression Virus captions...and found DeviantArt. That lasted until May 2018 when everything got shut down.
So here we are.

If you know what ARV is, skip the next paragraph. Else...read on.

Age Regression Virus strikes random people at random ages...for no known reason. Some embrace a chance to be young again and others fight it tooth and nail. Some have a happy future among people happy to care for them and others will experience a nightmare every day they wake up. There is no known cure and where a regression stops is strictly up to the virus. ARV is 100% fictional, but what COULD be if there was something like it is the things fantasies are made of.

From the stories to the captions, I hope all will enjoy what I have done. And I have a huge shoutout to Douglass Greene for being the actual imaginer of the entire concept.

Lane Andrews

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your Blog, you will find me as a regular reader. I agree Doouglas Greene is an incredible writer with an exciting imagination. I look forward to reviewing your work. Pamperson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More stories about that agency

    ReplyDelete